Utilities & Renewables
At Philux Group
We study the critical assets of our clients to understand the business impact any disruption in service could cause, to build for them a fault tolerant, business continuity and disaster recovery plans that will assure continuous service delivery. We understand the challenges of providing and maintaining resilient systems for delivering quality services to end users.
Our experts do not just solve challenges, they are visionaries that help you plan and prepare for the future. At Philux Group, we believe strongly in the digitization of critical assets for continuous monitoring and maintenance, systems security, and controls for providing services to the utilities market.
With experience combined from handling multiple projects in the utilities and renewable energy business, we are well positioned to help our clients meet their strategic business goals. Our client list ranges from renewable energy providers, energy distribution and trading companies, water and waste management companies, electric and gas utilities providers and many multi-utility businesses.
Our experts in the field of utilities and renewable energy industry sectors are highly experienced in providing expert managerial and technical advice support, across storage, distribution, transmission, and retail sub sectors of the industry. Our experts lay emphasis on improving operational and corporate excellence to increase performance, customer satisfaction and investors value.
What we offer?
At corporate and business levels Philux Group collaborate and help our clients achieve their strategic business goals and objectives.
Our experts help our clients to.
- Improve on existing strategy to drive high performance throughout the business.
- Introduce smart technology for data gathering, monitoring and control of business assets across industry sectors.
- Analyze business criticalities to position the business to adjust itself to any disruptions arising from government and statutory regulations.
- Improve the supply chain process, quality, health, and safety culture of the business.
- Proper business planning and feasibility studies. Design and implement standard tenders, Contracting and Procurement systems that are fault tolerant and lean.
- Design and build resilient systems that are powered by lean and advanced technologies, that are sustainable and maintainable.